Welcome to the Young Men’s Educational Network!
We are so glad to have you here. Take a look around, see what we’re all about, and invite your friends! We’re all family here so relax, sit back, and let us take you on a journey into the lives of a few hundred young men (and some women) who are (and who are becoming) leaders.
- YMEN’s Silent Auction Raises $5,000 for PEARL
- On November 6, 2015, YMEN had its 20th Annual Auction and Celebration to raise money for college scholarships and our students here. This year the silent auction raised $5,000 for PEARL students. Funds from the auction will go towards our PEARLs, the females of YMEN, in the following ways College Scholarships Summer Trips College Internships […] Read More
- Guess who’s going to AFRICA!!!!!!
- On March 31, 2015 – YMEN will be making a trip to Uganda Africa to help support the work of Partners in Mission and the Kamwenge Secondary and Vocational School. YMEN is excited to go and report on the progress as well as participate in helping the underserved in one of the poorest and most […] Read More
- An Aria Group Tale…”A New Look for the YMEN Multi-Purpose Room”
- Share this: A New Look for the YMEN Multi-Purpose Room YMEN (Young Men’s Educational Network) was started in 1996 by Michael Trout as an educational and mentoring resource for boys and young men of the Lawndale neighborhood in Chicago. Some of the original kids who went through the program are now grown up and […] Read More